Students wishing to apply are to come to the Performing Arts room at 8am on Tuesday 5 February.
Drama Club meet once a week at 8am and is open to year 5 and 6 students.
Numbers are restricted so positions are on a first in basis with preference being given to year 6 students. Unsuccessful applicants may put their name on a waiting list.
There is an annual fee of $25 per student for props and costumes when required.
Students who wish to be involved in the troupe must commit to:
• Attending weekly rehearsals and being punctual
• Remaining in the ‘green behaviour zone’ while attending Drama Club
• Ensuring that Ms Kelman is contacted directly if you are absent from rehearsal (no more than two missed rehearsals per term). Please do not contact the office and expect them to pass on a message, they are too busy in the morning.
• Paying $25 membership fee to the office by the due date. If payment is not received by the due date, your place will be offered to the next on the waiting list.
• Learning your lines and coming prepared to rehearsals
• Being available for performances