The role of the school council is to:
- Monitor the school's strategic direction
- plans and policies of the school of a strategic nature
- other documents affecting strategic matters, including the annual estimate of revenue and expenditure for the school
- Monitor the implementation of the plans, policies and other documents mentioned above
- Advise the school principal about strategic matters
The council must perform its functions in a way that achieves the best learning outcomes for the school's students.
The council is made up of:
- official members - Principal and P&C President
- elected members - Parents and Staff
- appointed members - appointed by the council
The current school council chairperson is Andrew Webb.